Sunday, March 06, 2016

Beauty Wish-List! Xxx



Hiya everyone! So I thought that since I almost always talk about products I already own; I would talk about some products that I would like. I always hear YouTubers and bloggers talk about products I have not yet tried, so I thought I would talk about some that sound like they really work. I guess you could call these 'hyped products'. Here is the products on my wish list!

Base Products:
*Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
*Benefit Hello Flawless foundation
*Laurer Mercier Loose Finishing powder

Cheek products:
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit
*Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
*Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in 'Moonstone'
Brow products:
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz
*Benefit Gimme Brow
Eye Products:
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion
*Stila In The Night palette
*Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
*Urban Decay 24 Hour Glide On Pencil Liner
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lip Products:
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks
*Too Faced Melted LipStick
Thank You so much for reading, and make sure to comment any requests for posts that you may have! See you in my next post,
GRACIE XX

No comments:

Post a Comment