Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring Morning Routine Collab! xox

Hiya everyone! Today I am going to talk to you about my Spring 'Morning Routine.' This is actually a collab with @liifeas.g https://liifeasg.wordpress.com - her blog is so beautiful and her photography skills are on point! She is doing a 'Spring GRWM', you should go and check it out! This is going to be my routine on the weekend/ holidays, since we are on Spring Break at the moment.


First, I wake up at around 8:30 or 9:00, but stay in bed and go on my phone or watch YouTube for a while.
Then, I drag myself out of bed and go down to have some breakfast. I usually have some cereal or a smoothie.
If I haven't showered the night before, this is usually when I will take a shower. At the moment, I have been loving using the 'ST Ives Apricot Face Scrub' in the shower to exfoliate my skin.
After this, I will go and brush my teeth and get dressed for the day.
When I am dressed, I will either blow dry my hair first or apply my makeup. If you would like to see what I use as my everyday makeup, click here to see my post on 'What's In my Makeup Bag'
Now I am ready to leave the house and start the day! On the weekends, I usually meet up with my friends or go shopping.

Thank you for reading my post, and make sure that you check out the other half of this collab! Add me on social media; the links are near the top of my page. Have a great day, talk to you soon lovelies!
Gracie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment