Thursday, March 24, 2016

Perfect Pinks! x

Hiya everyone! It's Easter season at last, so we can finally start bringing out the pinks and other bright colours! This post is going to be all about my fave pink/Spring products- I did have a few more faves but I wanted to add just four so I could talk a bit more about each one. If you don't already follow me, my username on Instagram is @graciepastelpinkk so follow me to get updated on when I will next post! So here are my 'Perfect Pinks!'



'Patisserie de Bain' Cranberries and Cream Body Lotion/Shower Gel
I actually received this as a free gift from Superdrug, but I still think it is amazing! This smells so fruity yet sweet, and when I use it, the smell leaves the room smelling gorgeous! This set comes with both a shower gel and a moisturiser, and both contain a lot of product. After applying the product, your skin feels soft and hydrated! I use this on my arms and legs to soften them up and make myself smell nice too. If you are looking for an intense moisturiser with no scent, try the Re-Gen cream because that is really thick.

MUA 'Undress Your Skin' Highlighter (Pink)
Usually, I only really use this in the Spring/Summer months, so now its nearing April I have started to use this again. This is a beautiful baby pink shade, and works as a blush as well as a highlighter. There is a lot of shimmer and pigmentation in this product, which I love! I think this is a great drugstore option, because I find that High-End highlighters either have too much/not enough pigmentation. However, this product is perfect!

Nivea 'Soft Rose' Lip Balm  
To be honest, I quite like most lip balms and will use any, but it's always special when you find the right one! I really like this lip balm because it is hydrating yet not too heavy and leaves a lovely pink tint on the lips. I can wear this without wearing lipstick and still look like I have got something there- I can just throw this on in the morning! It also smells really sweet too. If you are looking for a lip balm that is really hydrating any creamy then try the Nivea 'Essential Care' lip balm.

Maybelline 24h colour Tattoo in Pink Gold
This is my perfect spring eyeshadow colour! I use this as part of my go-to eye look, and the shade is beautiful! The colour is really light-reflective and metallic, so when I wear this my eyes really pop! And the best part about this is that it is so quick and easy to apply-meaning it is perfect for before school or work. Maybelline do these in a huge variety of colours in the drugstore, so if you don't own any yet I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for reading my post, feel free to leave any comments below:)) See you soon,
Gracie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment