Saturday, March 12, 2016

My Pins and How I Get Inspiration! xx

Hiya everyone! Today I am going to show you what I pin on Pinterest and also talk about my inspirations! I got this idea from +A Girl, Obsessed , her blog is amazing- you should go check it out! If you want to know what else I have pinned on my boards, my Pinterest username is @gracierosexx so go follow me! Anyways- here is what I pinned!

Makeup:

For makeup, I like to pin things I want to recreate, things I want to buy or tutorials.

Hairstyles:

For hair, I like to pin styles I would love to wear (goals) and different shades of hair colour.

Fashion:

For fashion, I like to pin boho, relaxed styles and pretty, formal outfits.

Nails:

For nails, I like to pin designs I would wear but probably not be able to do to my own nails!

Quotes:

For quotes, I like to pin messages that make me feel better about myself and feel happy when I read them.

I use Pinterest as a way of getting inspiration and even teaching me how to do new things. Another way I like to find inspiration is by Instagram. This creates a platform for me to talk to people who read my blog and people who have the same interests as me. Also, I can share my love of photography here! If you are looking for a way to communicate to others like yourself, then go get yourself an Instagram account! As you may know, I used to own an Instagram account for this page. I have just created a new one, so you can follow me to receive updates from when I am going to post and pictures of things I enjoy. My username is @graciepastelpinkk
Thank you for reading, and I will see you next week!
Gracie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment