Sunday, May 08, 2016

5 Hair Hacks! xxxx

Hiya everyone! So I noticed that I have  never done a hacks post, so since I love a good hack I decided to let you know the five best hair hacks from Pinterest! Hope you enjoy!

*Coconut oil
If you have thin hair, steer clear of coconut oil since it will weigh your hair down.

*Dry shampoo
Dry shampoo can be useful if you want to get away with leaving your hair another day without washing it, but only if you use the right kind. Nothing is worse than walking around with grey roots, so next time you are in Boots or Superdrug, buy one for your specific hair type. Batiste is a great option. If you are still unhappy, apply your dry shampoo before bed so your hair has optimum time to absorb the product.

*Cleaning hairbrushes
Use the end of a rot-tooth comb (make sure to wash this after, too) to pull out strands of hair from your hairbrush. Doing this regularly will prevent bacteria buildup and make your brushes last longer.

*Voluminous hair
To create that slick, voluminous hair look, straighten and brush your hair whilst holding each strand above your head. Finish with hairspray.

*Straightening irons
When buying a straightening iron, you need to keep in mind which type you need to suit your hair. The shorter and thinner your hair, the smaller your iron needs to be. For instance, a girl with a pixie cut would only need a 1/2" (mini) iron, but a girl with long, thick hair would be better off with a 2" iron.

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope that you get something out of these hacks that help you! Please check out my links that are on my page, and follow me on Bloglovin! See you soon, Gracie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment