Sunday, May 15, 2016

Updated Everyday Summer Makeup! xox

Hiya everyone! A while ago, I posted my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' but recently it has changed quite a bit. This is also a bit less makeup since it is the Summer, and it includes a more dewy finish. Here is what I use!

1) Primer
I use the Rimmel 'Lasting Finish' primer under my makeup to make it last all day. I really like this because it gives my skin a glowy finish  as well as keeping the makeup on my face.
2) Tinted Powder
I use the MAC Studio Fix powder in the shade NC20,which I love because it is formulated to cover imperfections whilst letting your skin breathe.
3) Contour
I use the Revolution 'Ultra Bronze' for my bronzer, and trust me if you get this you will not need a new one for a long time! It is huge! But it is just your standard matte bronzer to be honest.
4) Highlight
I use the Collection 'Speedy Highlight' and Oh My God it is the best highlight I have ever used! I is a cream, so it makes your skin look really dewy! The colour is really pearlescent and light-reflecting, so if you like a really bold highlight then you would love this!
5) Brows
I actually just use a Primark brow kit, and it is just the same as and other brow kit that you could get from Superdrug! I use the lighter powder and the wax afterward to set it.
6) CC Cream
I use this a concealer, because my skin does not really like concealer for some reason. I use this after I have done my brows to carve them out and make them more defined.
7) Eyeshadow
I don't put anything on my lids in summer, but I put a shimmery cream shade in my tear duct and on my brow bone.
8)Eyeliner
I use the Barry M kohl liner in white in my waterline to make my eyes pop.
9) Mascara
I use two mascaras- the KIKO Active+ Mascara and the Benefit Roller Lash. I love both of these mascaras, but I find that the Benefit one is a bit clumpy and makes my eyelashes a bit thick sometimes.
I also usually use a setting spray but I have run out at the moment and I haven't had the chance to get a new one.

Thank you for reading my post, and follow me to join our family! I hope you are having a great day, see you soon! Gracie x


No comments:

Post a Comment