Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Current Fave Nail Polishes xxx

Hiya everyone! So I am going to talk to you about my current/Spring and Summer nail polishes. You may have seen this photo on my Instagram, but that is what inspired me to do this post! If you have not checked out my last few posts, then please do because I spend a lot of time on my posts for you all! Hope you enjoy!


Nude Shades:
*Academy Of Colour gift set polishes in Volume 2
*Primark Gel nail polish in 'Nude'

Bright shades:
*Barry M Speedy nail polish in 'Eat My Dust'
*Ted Baker nail polish (does not have a name but it is the bright scarlet one!)

Top coat:
*Primark Gel top coat

I love all of these polishes, they are all really opaque and last well when paired with the top coat!
I hope you enjoyed this shorter post, I have been writing rather long ones recently so I thought that I would vary it a bit! Please follow my blog and join our family! I really appreciate it. See you soon, Gracie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment