Monday, June 06, 2016

Half-Term Haul!

Hiya everyone! So I recently went to Primark in the holidays, and since I love Primark so much I decided to post another quick haul for you all. Please leave any post requests below and I will be sure to read them all! Here is what I bought!


Primark:
*Rose gold square pillow for my bed
*Floral, flowy cover-up for over a bikini 
*Baby pink, floral vest top
*Pattened shorts
*Madagascan vanilla reed diffuser

H&M
*Black, high-waisted shorts

MAC
*Brow fluidline in 'True Brunette'


Primark (trip 2- oops!)
*Chalkboard heart
*Pink rose candles- Reduced to £1!
*Fake nails
*Contour set (also comes with a sharpener and a pouch to store them in)

Superdrug
*Revolution 'Amazing Setting Spray'

Fair (I won it)
*Emoji pillow

Thanks for reading, and make sure you read all my other posts and check my links! I love you all, and I'll see you soon! Gracie Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment