Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Topshop haul! XxX

Hiya everyone! Today I am going to show you some Topshop items that were kindly given to me (again!) These clothes are more autumnal/wintery but they are more casual and definitely my sort of style. Here are the tops that I was given, hope you enjoy!

Vests
I really like these vest tops because they are very flattering yet suitable for everyday wear.

 Smarter wear
Firstly, I absolutely love black clothes, but I love these because they are really feminine and fun.

 Cardigan
This cardigan has a lovely feather print and I love the batwing sleeves.

Crop Tops
I wear crop tops on a regular basis, so these are perfect for me. I love the neutral colours too.

 Thank you for reading my post, and whilst you're here why not check out my recent posts aswell?! Leave any nice comments down below, and follow my blog to join our family! see you soon, Gracie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment