Monday, June 27, 2016

What should you add to your Summer Bucketlist? Xxx

Hiya everyone! As you probably know, the Summer holidays are just around the corner (finally!). To get me excited for the upcoming break, I like to write myself a bucket list to ensure my holiday is jam-packed with activities. Here is some things I want to do, and others that you could aim for as well!

*Travel to 3 different places on a plane or in a car

* Have an epic sleepover with my friends

*Swim in a clear sea

*Start a scrapbook of my favourite photos and mementoes

*Redecorate my room

*Give a really thoughtful gift

*Upload blog posts more regularly

*Grow my hair out/ombre my hair

*Communicate with someone that speaks a different language

*Bake an amazing cake

*Throw a surprise party for someone

*Get mani/pedicures with my friends

*Pull an all-nighter

*Get my nose pierced

*Discover new bloggers

Thank you for reading my post, let me know if there is anything else you think that I should add to my list! My links are floating around my page, and follow this blog too!
See you soon, Gracie Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment