Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tour Of My Makeup Bag! Xxx




Hiya everyone! So I was going to do an updated 'Everyday Makeup Routine', but I wanted to something different since I have seen a lot of others do this. So instead I thought I would do a 'Tour Of My Makeup Bag', because then I get to show you more of what I use. This post will contain my everyday makeup, brushes and skincare! Hope you enjoy! (Ps, sorry for the blue-toned photos!)
Skin Care


Usually, I don't use a face mask every day, but I wanted to include this in anyways! For cleanser, I use the Garnier Mycellar Water because it is calm and gentle on the skin. I also love this because it comes in many different types to suit your skin! To moisturise, I use the 'Re-Gen' cream because it treats lots of skin problems and hydrates my dry skin.

Makeup 


My everyday makeup has actually changed a lot recently. For my base I use the MAC Studio Fix Powder in 'NC 20' because it gives me coverage whilst being lightweight on the skin. I actually contour with a Primark foundation stick in the shade 'Warm Beige' because it is just the right shape and really creamy! After this, I highlight my cheekbones with the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. For brows, I use the Collection 'Colour Lash' mascara in 'Brown', because I find that mascaras last longer than brow gels and this also gives my brows a tint. I use Soap and Glory 'Lid Stuff' eyeshadow on my eyelids, then finish with the Barry M white kohl liner. After curling my lashes, I use my KIKO Active+ mascara and Roller Lash because they make a great pair. To finish the look, I apply the Primark lipstick in the shade 'Marsala'.

Brushes


Most of my brush collection is from a set I bought online a while ago called 'Glow'. This set is amazing, you get 12 brushes and a case for a great price, and the quality is really good too. The brushes are really soft yet dense, meaning the application is really great also! If you are looking for some new brushes, check these out here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glow-Makeup-Brushes-Crocodile-Leather/dp/B00G6Z8R9O/ref=sr_1_4?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1456686081&sr=1-4&keywords=glow+make+up+brushes
The remainder of my brushes (and sponge) are from Primark.

Thank you for reading, please comment down below any suggestions of posts you would like me to do! Hope you have a great week, Gracie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment