Sunday, January 31, 2016

How much is my face worth? XXx



Hiya everyone, this is me from the future speaking! Currently, I am on holiday so I'm writing this in advance. Hopefully, I will be taking lots of pictures and uploading them here when I get back. Also, the other day I discovered a new blog which I thought was really great called 'GirlObsessedxx'. In particular, I especially liked her posts about society and really relatable stories. If you haven't checked her out, go and do it after you have read this and say that I sent you! 
Any ways, I got this idea from LexiTheNewt (but I bet many others have done this as well), but I am going to do the 'How much does your face cost?' *Side note, I wear mostly drugstore products since they fit my price range better*
My Everyday Face:
Moisturiser (Re-Gen Cream)-£5
L'Oreal 'Nude Magique' Blur cream- £6.99
Maybelline 'Dream Fresh' BB cream- £7.99
Nivea tinted day cream- £3.89
Loreal 'Nude Magique' powder-£6.99
Revolution eyeshadow palette in 'Essential Mattes'- £4.00
Maybelline brow gel in 'Medium Brown'- £4.99
Barry M Eyeliner pencil in 'White'- £2.99
Kiko mascara- £7.90
Mac lipstick in 'Crosswires'- £15 

Altogether, that makes a total of £65.74!
Thanks for reading this post, let me know what your total cost is! See you in my next post,
Gracie
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment