Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snow Angel Bath Melt Review! oxox


Hiya everyone! So I'm sorry that I didn't post anything on Wednesday, that is because I want to post on weekends instead when I have more time. Hope you don't mind! Anyways, throwback to my first post, I am going to be reviewing another bath bomb. This is called the 'Snow Angel' bath melt. I got this as a part of a Christmas present, and I believe it is part of the Christmas collection too. Here is my opinion of it, I hope you enjoy!



Buy it here: https://uk.lush.com/products/scrubs-butters

Looks:
I had to split this category into two sections because I had very different opinions!
Before Bath: 9/10
I thought that the 'Snow Angel Looked really pretty and festive when I got it out of the packaging. It was white on one side, and on the other it was gold and glittery. I also loved how it was shaped like a little angel with a halo and wings. 
Look in bath: 6/10
It may have been just me, but for some reason when I put it in the bath, my bath turned green. I don't know if that's what supposed to happen or not, but it did. I thought it might have been because I only used half of the 'Snow Angel', but let me know if this has happened to you. 



Scent: 7/10
The 'Snow Angel' bath melt had the usual undertone of any Lush product, but it was mostly a fresh, clean scent. This is good if you are into subtle scents, but if you like a stronger scent, maybe you could try 'Granny Takes a Dip' or 'Ickle Baby Bot'.

Overall, this is a nice bath melt if you like basic, scents and can get over the green tub. Leave a comment below saying what you think of this! Also, I would like to say thank you for 800 page views! I never thought that anybody would like to hear what I have to say, and it means a lot to know that I have people that like what I do. Please keep reading my posts, I will keep trying to make them better and better!
See you soon,
Gracie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment