Monday, June 15, 2015

Everyday School Routine!!





Hiya everyone! Today, I was really struggling to think of a original idea to write my blog post about. I know that Lexi (sorry it wouldn't let me tag you here) nominated me to do a tag, which I will do, but I did a tag on my last post. So today is my everyday school routine, which consists of a pinky-peachy lip, glowing cheeks and natural eyes. I hope you enjoy!

PS... Leave me nice comments below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram on @Graciepastelpink  !!!




So, this is the makeup routine that I would do if I didn't have anything going on at school. The products I used are listed below and if you would like a link to any of them I am happy to comment it below <3

-Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (04)
-Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (01)
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (01)
-Maybelline Brow Drama (Medium Brown)
-Collection Eyes Uncovered Eyeshadow Pallete (Nude)
-MAC False Lash Effect Mascara
-MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
-Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick (Peach Poppy)


First I moisturised with the Re-Gen Cream (my absolute skin SAVIOUR!!) and clipped my hair out of my face. Then I used the Wake Me Up to conceal any bags under my eyes or blemishes on my forehead. Then I took the Match Perfection Concealer and brightened under my eyes, on my brow bone and down the bridge of the nose. I want this look to last all day, so I powdered under my eyes and on my forehead (I have dry skin so I don't need too much) Now for brows, I just take the wand and brush through my hairs until they are in place and coloured evenly. To highlight I take the shade 'White Chocolate' from my eyeshadow palette and put it under my brow and inner corners of my eye. Then I used 'Biscuit' all over the lids and applied mascara on both sets of lashes. For my cheeks I swept the highlighter on the apples of my cheeks and upwards. Finally, I applied lipstick and let my hair free!

Thank you for reading my routine and I will try to write as many posts as possible!
Talk soon,

G

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment