Monday, June 01, 2015

MAY favessss!





Hiya, so I decided to write my 'May Favourites' because there was a lot of things that I had been loving throughout the past month. Also, I was planning on making a video tutorial to upload, so tell me if that interests you. Enough of me talking (well I'm about to talk again anyways but oh well!) and lets get on with the faves!



 The first thing I am going to talk about is the Garnier Mycellar Cleansing water. I use this everyday to remove my makeup and it is really great! It is really gentle on the skin,  it takes about 10 seconds to take all my makeup off, and it leaves my skin super smooth. It is really cheap but does the job very well. Highly recommend for anyone starting out in makeup, or if your someone who just doesn't have the time to spend ages on their skin!

Next is the H&M Lip Pen in the shade 'Honeysuckle.' This is just the perfect shade for me as it is between a red and a pink colour. I have gone through lots of these and I love using this on my lips! It is in a pen form, so that means it is really easy to apply. The formula is really creamy, and the colour lasts all day on my lips. These are (I believe) £2.99, so they are well worth the money.

Now, this won't be a surprise what I'm about to talk about, but it's the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I will try to keep this short because I bet you have heard this all before. This concealer is really thick and will cover any imperfections you may have. The only problem I have with this is the shade range; shade 1 is slightly too light for my blemishes and is more of a highlight, but shade 2 is quite dark. What I usually have to end up doing is mixing this with a slightly lighter colour before I apply.

The next favourite is strawberry flavoured Carmex. In case you didn't know, Carmex is a cheap lip balm that comes in either a tube or a pot. I love this because it is super strong and makes my lips soft and plump. I always apply this before bed, and my lips never chap or flake away. LOVE <3

And now the big daddy, my red Michael Kors bag! My parents brought me this back from their holiday, and I haven't put it down since. It has a smaller, red bag inside with a strap also. I love this bag because of all the space is has and I will always know exactly where everything is. The colour is very summery, but also autumnal, so I can use this all year round.

My last fave, which is not in the picture (obviously), is PLL/Pretty Little Liars. I recently finished series 1-5 and I am very exited because season 6 is coming out on Netflix on the 3rd! It is not the kind of programme I would usually go for, but I love it and I bet you would to!

So that's it for this month! Leave me comments about what you want next and help me get noticed by more people!

Thanks a lot,

G

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment