Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Summer Essentials!




Hiya everyone! So its nearly the end of June so I thought it was just about time I wrote my 'Summer Essentials.' I love Summer and it is my fave thing to write about, so I will probably make more Summer posts, like my makeup/hair. I also realised I had not done a clothing post yet on my blog (insert emoji shocked face here!) which is why I am bringing you this post. Everything that I mention in this post can be purchased for as little as Primark prices or as high as Burberry prices, you chose. P.S. I didn't want to post photos of me in the clothes (for privacy reasons) so please don't be annoyed!


Here's my collection! <3


  • Bikini Overall
I didn't really know what to call this (it's the pic in top left corner) but basically you put this on when you get out of the pool or on those warm summer evenings out on holiday. No joke, I probably own like five of these because you can wear these with anything and still look really cute. Also, they come in tons of beautiful patterns and styles, you feel like you never have enough!
  • Sunglasses
This is such an obvious one, but sunglasses are such an essential! They protect your eyes from the sun and still keep you looking classy! You can get many different styles of frames, but I prefer a cat-eyed style. In the Summer I can never leave the house without a pair on my head!

  • Bikinis
Bikinis may not be everyone's cup of tea, getting your body out, but when the sun's out they ensure you don't roast in a swimming costume. I adore buying new ones and painting my toenails to match! Bikinis also come in lots of shapes to fit your body shape,.
Ĝ
  • Shorts
In the Summer, I will always wear a pair of shorts to cool me down. I love to wear ripped denim shorts and a white vest top for a boho look, but pastel coloured shorts are cute too! This is my statement look for this time of year, what about you?

  • Sandals
Not forgetting the feet, I also love wearing a cool pair of sandals or flip flops in the Summer. I am really loving my holographic ones in the photo, and the black and gold ones too. Don't forget to paint your toenails too! <3

Congratulations for making it to the end of the post! Take a deep breath...
Also if you have Instagram (I mean who doesn't?!?) then why don't you follow me there @Graciepastelpink, *smirks at sneaky self-promo*
Thanks for putting up with me being really crazy this post, and watch out for summer posts from me.
TTYL,
G
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment